Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Genealogy New Year's Resolutions

Resolutions are such a hackneyed term. Let's used "goals" instead. My goals for the new year including writing more on this blog. I didn't realize it had been over a month since my last blog. And I plan on reading and commenting on other blogs on a regular basis.

I will reprint my first book and begin my second book which will share this blog's title.

I will find money in creative ways to accomplish my goals of traveling, researching and publishing. Cash is king. Credit is in disgrace. I haven't used it in years and now I am proud of that fact. It is inconvenient not to use credit. I believe convenience is what prompted some of the current economic woes. I plan on raising lots of capital in many ways that do not include owing anybody any money.

I will travel this year. Last year I didn't. I will rectify that because my writing and research will be more of a priority this year.

I am confident I will be able to keep these resolutions. They are much easier than eating less and exercising more.

No comments: